1. My favorite thing about this week has been that it was a short work week (July 4th holiday recognized on Mon).
2. The weather this week has been HOT! HOT! HOT! Miserably, feel-like-a-piece-of-tape HOT. It's been kind of stressful too...but nothing I care to publicize.
3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was a hardback copy of Stephenie Meyer's novella, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner !!! Didn't even know it was coming, and frankly don't remember my mom telling me she ordered it (she belongs to a book club that she gets books from for discounts and such).
4. The last movie I saw was Eclipse, (of course)!
5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would....hmmmm, that's a long list: scrapbook, catch up reading my too long blog list, read my book mentioned in #3 above, crochet, soak in a hot tub, go swimming, journal, scan scrapbook pages, catch with a friend who is passing through town, write letters to friends...yeah, all of that and probably much more that I am not even thinking of.
6. As a teenager I was shy, awkward, and not especially popular.
7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with noone. As much as I sometimes wish my life were different, I wouldn't want to trade it with anyone...I love my husband, my children, my job, my church family....don't always love my circumstances or challenges...but without them, I wouldn't be me.
No comments:
Post a Comment