(click here to participate in the weekly getting to know you questions)
1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?
snooped...no. looked around at whatever was already in the open however.
2. Can guys and girls be friends?
I think so, though it can be tricky
3. Can you curl your tongue?
not sure the relevance....but no, haven't actually ever tried
4. Have you ever stolen anything?
as a child, i'm sure...but not since I've been old enough to know better
5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?
texting, if those are the choices. I actually prefer instant messaging.
6. Memorial Day plans?
yep....hubby and I went to see the Memphis Redbirds game...it was awesome
7. What do you do to relax?
when I have a chance to relax....piddle on the computer, scrapbook, crochet, make cards, play free cell. none of this happens very often, unfortunately...comes in spurts
8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?
include in prayers, but sadly not much opportunity for much else

No comments:
Post a Comment