Sunday, January 1, 2012



Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
ate sushi (it was coooked...don't think I can ever eat raw fish...bleh)

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? 
didn't really make any for 2011, and I did set some goals for 2012

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? 
no--well, depends on if cousins count as close

4. Did anyone close to you die? 
no

5. What countries did you visit? 
none

6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011? 
increased financial stability

7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? 
Jan 18--the day my marriage ended
Sept 21--the day my divorce was final

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? 
alot of self reflection...not yet achieved as it is a continual process and not short

9. What was your biggest failure?
saying things in anger best left unsaid

10. What was the best thing you bought? 
family pictures with my children in June

11. Whose behavior merited celebration? 
my youngest son...he's always a gem

12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted? 
no need to mention

13. What song will always remind you of 2011? 
Jar of Hearts--Christina Perri
A Little Bit Stronger--Sara Evans

14. What do you wish you’d done more of? 
praising my children--something I plan to rectify going forward

15. What do you wish you’d done less of? 
yelling--something there will be less of going forward

16. Did you fall in love in 2011? 
NO

17. What was your favorite new TV program? 
trying to remember if I started watching anything new that I kept watching...don't think so

18. What was the best book you read? 
didn't read many....Narcissistic Lovers was the most enlightening thus far

19. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying? 
good question...still figuring that out

20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
don't have one

21. What kept you sane? 
my faith

22. Who did you miss? 
my son, always my son

23. Who was the best new person you met? 

24. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2011? 
I'll use a quote I posted on my fb a few months ago....
"Nothing is more offensive to a liar than the truth."

25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"I know my heart will never be the same, but I'm telling myself I'll be ok.
Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger."
Sara Evans--A Little Bit Stronger


1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

well for heaven's sake. i KNOW you, i didn't recognize your new picture. i am glad you got your profile enabled. a lot of people's settings went wonky when they made some changes on blogger/google.

love that sara evans song, powerful lyrics!!